It is an honor to raise money for our graduating seniors so they can make their post-secondary educational needs a reality. During our 10th Anniversary, the Board of the Aldine Education Foundation has committed to serving more students than ever before, but we need your help to make this a reality. It’s that time of the year when we release the Aldine Education Foundation scholarship application, and we humbly ask you to get this information to the graduating seniors.
Please remind the students –
- We have a hard deadline, March 24, 2023.
- The application must be finished completely to be considered.
- Have their resume handy to complete the application quickly.
- The application is weighed, so don’t ignore small awards and honors, hardship, volunteer hours, etc.
- Request a recommendation letter early.
- Write a great essay.
- Mark their calendars for the Scholarship Awards Ceremony, on April 25, 2023.
The application is here, http://www.grantinterface.com/Process/Apply?urlkey=AEF
Please reach out to Alejandra Jimenez at [email protected] or 281-985-6078 if you have any questions. Thank you for all you do for our young leaders.
In deep appreciation,
Linda Flores Olson, Director