YOUR Dollar Makes A Difference
We’re at it again!
Superintendent Dr. LaTonya Goffney was so excited by the generosity of Aldine ISD’s staff in supporting student scholarships ($98,000 through AEF and $13,000 through ASF) that she asked us to launch a mini-campaign this Spring!
NOW through March 29, you can join your fellow staff in giving $1 per paycheck to support scholarships for Aldine ISD graduates. AND, of course, there’s PRIZES!
The campus or department with the highest percent participation by the end of this campaign will WIN big: JEANS for a WEEK as well as lunch from a food truck donated by Doggett Ford!
So if you’re not already donating through our Dollar Makes A Difference, ENROLL TODAY! (Directions are below.) And if you are giving – THANK YOU – and please challenge your colleagues to join you in support of Aldine ISD students!
Other ways you win…!
- we’ll also give away 10 passes for JEANS for a WEEK to individuals across the District.
- AND, Doggett Ford also wanted to support our teachers. For a limited time, they are offering service discounts through this coupon (DoggettFord-SchoolSponsorDeal-19_AldineISD). And for every coupon used before August 1, they will donate $10 to support teacher grants across Aldine ISD! You support your students, Doggett Ford will support you!
Visit ePortal today to
- Click the button above to visit Aldine ISD’s ePortal site
- Login to your ePortal account
- Click the Aldine Education Foundation logo/card
- A new tab will open
- Select your donation amount for Aldine Education Foundation
- Do you also want to donate to Aldine Scholarship Fund? (students must attend Lone Star College)
- Click Continue
- Check the box to confirm your donation total per pay period
- Click Donate Now
And here’s your competition… Our current top campuses and departments by percent participation include:
- Carver High School
- Dunn Elementary
- Victory Early College High School
- Office of Communications
- Online Learning/Virtual School
- Research & Evaluation
Representatives from these campuses and departments served on a staff committee to determine how AEF’s employee-funded scholarships will be awarded in May 2019 – $98,000 in funds: 24 scholarships of $4,000 over two years and two $1,000 scholarships!
Questions about our program? Visit our page with FAQs.
Watch the video of former Aldine ISD student Dimitri Mayes to hear how a scholarship changed his life.
Give now – visit ePortal today to