YOUR Dollar Makes A Difference
As an Aldine ISD employee, you can send Aldine ISD students to college by donating $1 per paycheck. Your gifts from 2017 supported $102,000 in scholarships for 36 graduating Aldine ISD seniors through two scholarship programs: Aldine Education Foundation and Aldine Scholarship Fund! Both are wonderful options for students to take their next educational step forward.
While our annual campaign period has closed, Aldine ISD staff can enroll at any time during the year to support student scholarships.
Visit ePortal today to
All enrollments are being entered and we will soon analyze the enrollment numbers to announce our campus and department winners. That information will be shared in an email to All Staff and we also will announce the winners of these amazing prizes!
- United Airlines: round-trip tickets for two
- Amazon: $25 gift card
- AMC: $30 gift card
- Barnes & Noble: $25 gift card
- Black Bear Diner: $25 gift card (x4)
- Carrabba’s: $25 gift card
- The Cheesecake Factory: $25 gift card
- Chick-fil-A: $10 gift card (x3)
- DoubleTree Hotel Houston Intercontinental: lunch for two gift certificate (x2)
- Jason’s Deli: $20 gift card (x5)
- Lasagna House: $25 gift card (x4)
- Lone Star College-North Harris: books (x7), travel mugs (x3), and a salad shaker
- Macy’s: $25 gift card
- McDonald’s: $10 gift card (x5)
- Office Depot/Office Max: $50 gift card
- Pappas Restaurants: $50 gift card (x2)
- Raising Cane’s: $50 gift basket (x2); $25 gift card (x2); Cane’s for a Year gift card
- Saltgrass Steak House: $25 gift card (x2) and $50 gift card (x2)
- Starbucks: $10 gift card (x25)
- Top Golf: $25 gift card (x2)
Last year there were 36 staff winners across the District, who received prizes ranging from $10 gift cards to round-trip United Airlines tickets! But the real winners are our students. The 2017-2018 Dollar Makes A Difference employee campaign marked another year of growth, with 2,665 employees enrolled pledging more than $168,000 in funds for our two scholarship programs.
Also in 2017-2018, our top three campuses (Cypresswood, Victory, Carver) and top three departments (Communications, Student Services, Curriculum & Instruction) had representatives serve on a staff committee to determine how AEF’s employee-funded scholarships were awarded in May 2018 – $89,000 in funds. As our top donors by participation, they decided the impact your gifts made for our graduating seniors.
Questions about our program? Visit our page with FAQs.
Watch the video of former Aldine ISD student Dimitri Mayes to hear how a scholarship changed his life.
Give now – visit ePortal today to