Seniors, we are extremely proud of all that you have accomplished, and we don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity to apply for a scholarship. The Aldine Education Foundation scholarship application will be open from January 1, 2024, to February 22, 2024. As the timeline is short, we encourage you to act as soon as possible. To prepare for the application process, we recommend that you:
- Create a comprehensive high school resume that includes information about your extracurricular activities, leadership roles, volunteer hours, and awards. This will help you apply for our scholarship, as well as many others, without forgetting any important details.
- Use your Winter Break to work on your Personal Statement Essay, and have an adult or someone you trust to proofread it for you. The prompt is as follows: “Please provide a personal statement that highlights your academic achievements, career goals, and the reasons why you believe you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. Include any relevant experiences, challenges you’ve overcome, or community involvement that has shaped your educational journey. Additionally, explain how receiving this scholarship would impact your pursuit of higher education and your future contributions to your field or community.”
- Read the important Scholarship Dos & Don’ts
- Set a reminder on your calendar for January 1, 2024, to submit your application.
- Additionally, mark your calendar for the Scholarship Ceremony on April 11, 2024. More details will be provided soon.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. We wish you the best of luck!
Click here for more information, https://aldineeducationfoundation.org/scholarships/.